I cant make or receive calls
- Make sure your phone is turned on and has good signal and that the device has either been purchased as unlocked or that you are using the correct network SIM.
- Check your signal bars which are normally located in the top left of your devices screen you need at least one bar.
- Move to a location where you have a better signal i.e more signal bars.
- Check how good the coverage is in your area by selecting the relevant network provider below.
- Make sure your device is not in flight mode or offline this will disable any connectivity on your device if either are on, check your user manual to see where these settings are located.
- Switch your phone off and remove the SIM card then switch your device back on and reinsert the SIM card and see if you have any signal.
- Check your provider hasn’t accidently but a block on your account so you cant make or receive calls alternatively you can use a different sim to rule out a sim card issue.
- If possible, test your SIM card in another phoneand try another SIM card in your phone. It is very helpful if you can identify if the fault lies with the SIM or the phone. If the problem follows the SIM then you will need to contact your network provider and ask that they replace your SIM. This will be free of charge.
- If you have tried all of the above with no success then please contact us and we will endeavour to sort your problem out.