At Second-Hand Phones.Com we understand that sometimes our customers change their mind and need to return their handset and that is why we offer a 14 day change of mind returns period, which is extended to 30 days in the rare event that a handset develops a fault through no fault of your own for all of our retail handsets, please read the overview below to understand our returns process.
1. Ensure that the handset (s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when received and that it has not been damaged whilst in your care.
2. Please contact us to request a returns number.
3. Backup all the data from your handset, then factory reset and wipe your handset
PLEASE ENSURE YOU REMOVE ANY SECURITY LOCKS – RETURNS WILL NOT BE PROCESS IF YOUR DEVICE IS LOCKED
4. Fill out the returns form and send with your handset – please note that failure to provide the full information on your returns form will result in a delay in processing your return.
5. Carefully package your item including all accessories originally received and send it to the following address:
Kempf Enterprises Limited – RMA Department - Kempf House – Unit 13 Castle Park Road – Whiddon Valley Industrial Estate – Barnstaple – EX32 8PA - UK
6. Send via a secure tracked and insured service – please note that the item is your responsibility until it is safely received at our warehouse.
We aim to process all refunds or notify you if there are any issues on the same working day that a return is received (excluding UK Bank holidays), however please note that during busy periods this can take up to 48 hours.
Fees & Charges
In all instances the buyer assumes responsibility for the return costs.
All returned handsets are processed through our quality control process which is the same process that is used prior to any unit being dispatched, if a handset is deemed to be in full working condition we will deduct a charge of £2.95 from your refund to cover this cost.
All our handsets are sold with a USB charging cable, if this is not returned we will deduct £2.95 from your refund to cover this cost.
If a handset is returned to us and is found have a security lock in place which prevents our engineers completing their tests, your return will not be processed until this has been removed.
To do this we will either require you to provide us the details or in some instances this can be done remotely, however in all instances we will charge a restocking fee of £7.95 per unit once the security lock has been removed.
In the event that you do not provide the correct details or remove the security lock, your return will be quarantined.
If our QC process detects that your handset has undergone any attempt of a third party repair, software modification, no longer in its original condition or has been damaged whilst in your care, you will not be eligible for a refund.
If your handset is not eligible for a refund we will return it to you upon receipt of £9.95 for the return postage charge and processing costs, if funds are not received within 30 days your handset(s) will be destroyed as per our terms and conditions.